Competition Ends: 29/11/2012
This offer has expired.
Nazir Tanbouli spent the first 30 years of his life in Alexandria, Egypt. Coming from a family of painters, he began to work in his uncle's atelier from the tender age of 2 years old. He studied Expressive Art as formal education at Alexandria University for five years and went on to exhibit widely in Egypt and abroad, and also to begin a career as a mural painter.
Tanbouli moved from Alexandria to the UK in 2002. He completed an MA in Fine Art Printmaking at Camberwell College of Arts, London, focusing on screen printing and book art. He continues to work in drawing, painting, book art and mural. He is based at Studio 75 in London.
We have two incredible original artworks of his to give away.
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. Open to UK residents only.
Your inbox deserves a little culture! Get our weekly newsletter