Discover South Kensington - Win Tickets to Robots at the Science Museum & a Meal for Two!
Head to South Kensington to meet a host of robots and enjoy a delicious Levantine meal for two!
Robots, a major new exhibition at the Science Museum, explores humanity’s 500-year quest to reimagine ourselves – not through paintings or sculpture – but as machines. Recently opened, this exhibition features a unique collection of over 100 robots, from a 16th-century mechanical monk to robots from science fiction and modern-day research labs.
Right now we're giving away a pair of tickets to see this blockbuster exhibition, plus a delicious meal for two people...
Either before or after your visit to Robots, enjoy dinner for two at a new contemporary Levantine restaurant in South Kensington, CERU. Dinner includes a selection of dishes recommended by the restaurant, cocktails on arrival and a carafe of wine or, if preferred, non-alcoholic drinks.
Discover South Kensington brings together the Science Museum and the other leading cultural and educational organisations to promote innovation and learning. South Kensington is the home of science, arts and inspiration.
You're in with a chance to win
Thank you for entering our competition.
Want to earn more chances to win? Share this competition using the Facebook or Twitter buttons below and we’ll give you another entry for every person who enters using your unique link!
Terms and conditions:
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. The meal can be taken at any time up to 31st of May 2017, subject to availability – please check that your preferred date and time is available with the restaurant before making travel arrangements.
6. Robots is open until 3rd September 2017 and open late every Friday
7. Please bring the card with you that we will send you to be exchanged for an exhibition ticket in person at any of the ticket desks in the Museum. It can be used to book advance tickets at the next available timeslot.
8. Last admission to the exhibition is one hour before the Museum closes