Tristan Bates - Win Tickets to The Sorrows of Satan
A hell of a comedy about a devil of a musical.
This offer has expired.
Sizzling new show The Sorrows of Satan reimagines Faust as a drawing-room comedy, packed with music, mirth and murder.
In 1920s London, a down-on-his luck playwright accepts an offer of a luxurious reading of his new musical play. But to get his play on the stage he is going to need to add bouncy tunes, bawdy jokes and cut out the boring, meaningful bits. Should he cling to his artistic integrity or sell out for the promise of fame, money and the love of his leading lady?
Inspired by Marie Corelli’s scorching bestseller, The Sorrows of Satan is written by Luke Bateman (Mr Popper's Penguins, The Little Beasts) and Michael Conley (The Little Beasts, The Superhero).
Win a pair of tickets to see The Sorrows of Satan at the Tristan Bates Theatre.
You're in with a chance to win
Thank you for entering our competition.
Want to earn more chances to win? Share this competition using the Facebook or Twitter buttons below and we’ll give you another entry for every person who enters using your unique link!
Terms and conditions:
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. Excluding Saturday evening performances.
6. Subject to availability.
7. Travel is not included.